ERP Expertise. Business IQ. Cloud Sense.
JD Edwards 9.2 Upgrade Workshop
July 27, 2017 - 8:00am - 4:30pm - Boston, MA
GSI, Inc. will be conducting a free educational workshop on upgrading to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2. During the workshop we will be covering both technical (CNC) and functional topics as well as demonstrating the new feature in 9.2. The complete agenda is below.
- Registration - 8:00-9:00 am
- Introductions and Overview
- What is a “Modern” ERP system
- Enhancements and New Oracle Release Strategy
- Types of Upgrade Projects
- Upgrade Considerations, Objectives, Challenges & Benefits
- Top 10 Reasons Projects Fail
- Importance of Maintaining Code Currency
- Your Role in your Ongoing ERP Strategy
- Simplified Upgrade Overview
- 9.2 System Overview - Functional & Technical Enhancements
- Platform Considerations
- Digital Enterprise – IoT, Mobility, Cognitive, Analytics, Integration, etc.
- Lunch 12:30 – 1:30
- Utilizing third party applications to satisfy your overall strategies
- Utilizing your user community to “develop” and integrate solutions
- Future, Thoughts & Ongoing Considerations
- Questions, Reception & Networking - 4:15 pm - 6:00 pm
* Networking Reception at conclusion of workshop. Continental breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be served. Attire is business casual.
Note: The workshop is for JD Edwards customers only.
For more information on upgrading to 9.2, please visit GSI's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 Resource Center.
Boston Marriott Burlington
One Burlington Mall Road
Burlington, MA 01803
GSI phone number 855-GSI-4ERP
GSI, Inc., iLearnERP and DSI