During this webcast, we will show you how to pick the right sized ERP system. In this educational webcast find out how your organization can ensure that you’re not biting off more than you can chew when determining a move off of their existing legacy systems.
• The various steps that your organization should go through prior to even soliciting bids from potential vendors
• How each Enterprise Resource Planning (“ERP”) system is different in fulfilling the wants and needs of an organizations
• How vendors look to “supplement” shortfalls within their specific offerings
• The pitfalls organizations make when preparing and conducting the various RFI, RFQ, RFP and demo processes
• What should truly matter to your organization when contemplating a new ERP system
At the end of the webcast, there will be a 10-minute Q&A period. All attendees who attend the entire webcast will be registered in a drawing to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
If you are unable to attend this webcast or if you'd like to see any of our hundreds of recorded webcast, please visit the GSI Resource Center.
GSI approval is required to attend this session. We generally reject requests from Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. If you do not have a work email account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request permission. Please include your full name and company information.
If you would like to see our complete webcast schedule, or register for upcoming educational webcasts, please visit www.getgsi.com/webcasts.
How to Select the Right ERP System for Your Organization
Webcast Wednesday, December 13, 2017 - 2 PM ET